WELCOMING WEEK IMMIGRATION WORKSHOP PORTERVILLE 2022
Immigration Workshop in Porterville September 09: The Central Valley Immigrant Integration Collaborative (CVIIC), in collaboration with ELF and CHIRLA, is offering a free in-person Immigration Workshop.
The services that will be provided at the workshop are as follows:
- DACA Renewal Application Assistance
- Citizenship Evaluation
- Consultations with immigration attorneys
If you are attending DACA Renewal services, you must bring the following:
- Copy of previous application
- Employment Authorization Card
- Social Security Card
- DACA Approval Letter (if you have one)
- Passport (if you have one)
- Money Order of $495.00
If you are attending for Citizenship services, you must bring the following:
- Permanent Resident Card
- 2021 Income Tax Return
- If you currently receive Medi-Cal or are low-income, you may be eligible for fee waiver.
To protect your health as well as the staff, remember to follow all recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- Stay home if you feel any symptoms or sickness.
- Stay six feet away
- Facemask use is MANDATORY.
For more information, call us at 559-666-6436 or 559-666-6437! We look forward to hearing from you!
We invite you to download our directory of non-profit organizations that offer immigration services: https://vallecentral.org/servicios-de-inmigracion/
If you would like to learn more about us, please visit: CVIIC.org